When did you realize small things matter?

 I was born in a middle class family & below poverty line I've been through the phase where

1. We don't have gas stove to cook food my mom used to cook food on oven.

2. We borrowed rice from neighbors sometimes. My Parents don't even ate sometimes. 

3. My father took several thousands of rupees  for the education from money lenders and my mother pawn her jewelry's. We fear of rainy season because my house is full with rain water we used to keep utensils to catch rain water.

4. Me & my brother's never purchased clothes of more than ₹2000

5. We never brought shoes more than ₹1000

6. We had brought our first refrigerator in 2021 & Washing Machine in 2024.

7. I got my first smartphone in 2020, after becoming FTE

8. We couldn't afford a Bike, not even a second hand as my father was a small farmer/auto driver.

9. We brought our first bike in 2024

10. I never celebrated my b'day with my friends in college as I don't wanted to waste my father's money

11. We never went to trips in school or College due to money constraints.

12.  We went to daily hard jobs for pocket money.

13. I used to wear repeated dresses to college my friends embarrassed me  and gossips you don't have good dress to wear. 

Now time has changed drastically & those small things are changing each day

We Renovated lovely home, brought bike, phone and planning for great things.

Now, I have good pair of shoes, I buy T-shirts & Shirts  every month & I can save money for my future.

Now these small things matter a lot as I still think of the time when I didn't have anything but now time is changing each day & I'm very happy with the things I'm doing which I dreamt of.

Hope with the god's grace I will reach newer heights set standards in my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the best investment options for a salaried person?

Read Once Think Twice Apply Thrice