My Bio-data

@Thank to curiosity
                         To know  information about me
Hi everyone my name is Srikanth Kothakonda,I have completed my graduation in Vaagdevi degree &Pg college with aggregate of 80%, presently,I  am persuing MCA in Vasavi College of engineering with current cgpa 7.5,I am very interested in designing websites,logos,writing blogs,My hobbies are playing cricket,reading quora,learning new things,travelling to new places.
          I am very passionate about computers which took me computer applications as my career, and i want to become a software developer in MNC company,My long term goal is to become an application engineer at google and last breath as Noogler,
     I have done certifications like NPTEL java, PGDCA and gained online certifications like typewriting,computer fundamentals


  My long term goal is build a startup and it is used to help students who have no career goals,
My man motives are
1.Learn
2.Think
3.Move
Irrespective of Success/Failure

Recently I got placed inThomson Reuters Hyderabad as a Business Analyst,
My dream is to  become as Associate Software Engineer,as now i am getting stipend later on my package is 5.5 Lpa.
This is about me,basic fact about me is i am a learner, I learn new new things from different fellas around me.

Recent  Pic of Thomson Reuters.
                               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When did you realize small things matter?

What are the best investment options for a salaried person?

Read Once Think Twice Apply Thrice