Thomson Reuters

My Journey in  Thomson Reuters

                                      I got placed in Thomson Reuters on August 21 2019 in campus placement,and I joined in October 16,after the completion of induction period i assigned as a business analyst,I received laptop and all the credentials,then they assigned a basic work on different products based on different regions,I can't understand what i am doing,then I sat beside Senior BA,he explained me everything how the product flows and works,I cleared all my doubts what striked in mind,In free time i used to go pantry to have badam milk and meet my colleagues,ask plenty of questions.
I am lucky person to say,because I  fall into good team called OCT,they encourages and solves issues of me,we had great team lunch at ABC,we enjoyed a lot and done some photo shoot.
Recently My Team called Athena planing for outing on december 13.

one word is not enough to say but I will end up with one word ie #HappyAtTR

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When did you realize small things matter?

What are the best investment options for a salaried person?

Read Once Think Twice Apply Thrice