Catch What you want

Hi ,Folks same like you i don't have  any goal in my life till my graduation,I followed a Path called Sheep's path,after my tenth then enter into +2 and then degree completed successfully with university rank and gold medal,received scholarship of 32k.
But I am very passionate about computers since my childhood it motivates me to become a software engineer in good mnc company,but having passion is not enough,we want desire and hardworking nature that push us to achieve our goals in time.
Whatever the goal is to be achieve till the end without leaving in the middle of the park,go through with goal and achieve sweet and sour taste of success.

follow the path and catch what you want. because i always believe that hard work pays off in every aspects of time.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When did you realize small things matter?

What are the best investment options for a salaried person?

Read Once Think Twice Apply Thrice