My Small Intro



Good morning sir/madam

First of all thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself

My  name is Srikanth, I am from Warangal, I had completed My Graduation in Vaagdevi degree college with aggregate 82%,presently persuing  MCA degree in Vasavi College of Engineering,my hobbies are reading books,surfing internet,watching movies. i am very fascinated to learn new things.i created new blog,template website,my technical skills are c,c++,java basics,i am hard-worker , i spent time in cattle fields,i help my mom and dad in agriculture work , during my college holidays i done part time jobs in my village.i spent time surfing new things in google,i am googler, after five years my future goal  is  to be placed in google company. i have taken education loan for post-graduation,i came from poor background i know how to mingle with friends ,how to make friends easier,i am nature lover, if i get holidays during festival i plan for tours with my besties ,travelling is my likely hood profession i wil travel by bus,train,auto,walk to see how the society will be ,what are efforts they are coming out, i can easily handle any situation with smile,i love my family members.
thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When did you realize small things matter?

What are the best investment options for a salaried person?

Read Once Think Twice Apply Thrice