Interesting Facts about me






















Here are 20 interesting facts about me.
  1. I am thin and 5′11 tall guy.
  2. I am a blogger,creative thinker,learner,logo maker,designer.
  3. my favorite food is non-veg items.
  4. i am a university ranker in my graduation,gold medalist.
  5. i am intern in Thomson Reuters.
  6. i am book worm and night owl.
  7. i am techie guy and spent most of time with laptop for internet surfing.
  8. i soft drinker and enthusiastic person.
  9. i am a fearless guy,i don’t feel shame while in crowd.
  10. I am big cricket, movie lover.
  11. My unique thing is smile, when i am in hard times.
  12. i don’t loose confidence whatever the situation is.
  13. i motivate my friends, i get lot of applauds from them i’e you are different from us.
  14. my motive idea is “Think Different, Be Different,Do Different.
  15. I am big fan of Steve jobs,Bill gates, Elon musk, Mahesh babu, Leonardo Dicaprio.
  16. Always i walk with confidence, whatever the place might be.
  17. I always gives answers first in the class, because that depicts i am a good listener,than a learner.
  18. i always give feedback to others, who are not in the right way.
  19. I always encourages people,friends,family in their tasks.
  20. i dont loose hope, i always move on whether it is success or failure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When did you realize small things matter?

How to Become the Best Version of Yourself:

What are the best investment options for a salaried person?