What is your salary, are you happy with it?

I have joined as tech intern in Thomson Reuters,I get stipend 15000,I send 10k to home,5k for my expenses.i am happy with that but society won't,they still think,he studied MCA,but earning 15k,but I always believe that earning is not important but happiness is important.
These are the few lines,I have written whole heartedly to share for every individual.
A strong inform to everyone
Don't take parents as granted.
They are everything for us
Be happy
Make them happy
--fullfil their needs.
--Work what you love
Status is not important
Our happiness graph is important.
I learnt a lot from these
these days
We cant get two things back
1. Time
2. Death
Please do accept if any mistakes in writing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When did you realize small things matter?

How to Become the Best Version of Yourself:

What are the best investment options for a salaried person?